Buy Penis Envy – Psychedelic Chocolate Bar
The Penis Envy Mushroom Chocolate Bar was created for chocolate lovers! SHAFAA has created a top grade, vegan dark chocolate bar in collaboration with renowned chocolatiers. This Callebaut chocolate has been tempered to eliminate the powdery texture and flavor of mushrooms while enhancing the strength of the Penis Envy strain.
Each 100 g chocolate bar contains 6 g of genuine Penis Envy magic mushrooms and 94 g of dark chocolate (55%). The bar is made up of 24 breakable pieces, each containing 0.25 gr of Penis Envy magic mushrooms, making it ideal for both macrodosing and microdosing regimens.
Penis Envy Mushroom Chocolate Bar Product Description
- Avoiding the powdery texture and flavor of mushrooms, this method is smooth and pleasant.
- You may easily adjust your dosage — each chocolate piece contains 250 mg (0.25 gr) of Penis Envy mushrooms.
- Vegan, non-GMO, no artificial flavors, no hydrogenated oil, genuine Callebaut chocolate
- Unsweetened Callebaut chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, non-GMO soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor, and penis envy magic mushrooms are the ingredients.
Dosage Recommendation & Guidelines
This chocolate bar is suitable for both macro- and micro-dosing magic mushrooms.
We recommend that you never consume more than 3.0 or 3.5 grams of mushrooms in one session. In the chocolate bar, 3 grams equals half of the bar (12 pieces), whereas 3.5 grams equals 14 pieces. This bar is suitable for two heroic (3.0 gr dosage) excursions. Please allow 45-60 minutes for the benefits to kick in.
Microdosing is the practice of ingesting a small amount of magic mushroom for its medicinal advantages over time. A common microdosing regimen of mushrooms ranges from 25 mg to 150 mg. We’ve seen people take bigger amounts of up to 250 mg depending on how the mushroom affects their bodies. This chocolate bar is equivalent to 24 servings of 250 mg mushrooms. For a 125 mg dosage (48), we recommend splitting each piece in half.
How to make mushroom chocolate bar
Consuming mushrooms can be done in a variety of methods, including eating them whole (wet or dry), lemon tekking, powdering them and putting them in capsules, producing magic mushroom tea, or integrating them into cuisine. Making mushroom chocolates is a common way to implement this last option.
Because not everyone like the taste of mushrooms, incorporating them into chocolate can be an effective approach to hide the flavor. This also allows you to carry shrooms around with you discretely.
This article describes how to produce mushroom chocolates, beginning with how to procure a batch of psilocybin mushrooms and progressing to the process of incorporating them into chocolate.
Mushroom Chocolate Ingredients
The following components are required to produce mushroom chocolates:
- Dried magic mushrooms, ready to be sliced or powdered
- Chocolate from the store, in whichever shape you choose (e.g. bars, chips, etc.)
- The glass bowl
- a big saucepan
- Sharp knife or coffee/spice grinder (depending on if you cut up your shrooms into smaller pieces or powder them)
- Chocolate molds or a nonstick baking sheet (which can come in various shapes). Molds are available at most supermarkets.
- Digital scales of superior quality
- Some psychonauts may produce mushroom chocolates from scratch, that is, their own chocolate. However, you are not required to do so. As the ingredients indicate, you may use store-bought chocolate — or, even better, your preferred kind.
- Cut the mushrooms into tiny, manageable pieces. Another method is to use a spice/coffee grinder to powder your mushrooms.
- Put your favorite chocolate in a glass dish. If you buy chocolate bars, break them up into little pieces. If you have chocolate chips, add them in until you have the desired amount.
- Fill the saucepan halfway with water and set the chocolate-filled dish in the center. (You don’t want to put the chocolate in the pan since it shouldn’t become wet.)
- Place the pan on a stovetop and bring the water to a boil. The heat from the water will melt the chocolate inside the bowl. The chocolate can be melted in the microwave, although this risks scorching the chocolate.
- Once all of the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the pan and set it aside to cool for a minute.
- Once the chocolate has cooled slightly, stir in your mushrooms (the entire amount will be split by the number of molds you have) until they appear uniformly distributed. Make careful to thoroughly combine!
- Fill molds with the mushroom-chocolate mixture. If the mixture is too thick to pour, scoop it into the molds and smooth the tops with a spoon.
- Allow the magic mushroom chocolates to cool on the counter at room temperature. If you put the chocolates in the fridge to cool them, you may get chocolate bloom, which is when the sugar rises to the surface of the chocolates. This may appear unsightly, but they will still be perfectly safe to eat.
Psychedelic mushrooms chocolate bar benefits
Making Mushrooms Taste Better
Many psychedelic users enjoy the flavor of shrooms. Others, on the other hand, dislike the flavor and may try to mask it by combining them with other foods, such as apple sauce or peanut butter.
Another excellent approach to hide the flavor is to infuse the mushrooms with chocolate. In fact, many individuals claim that once infused, the chocolate takes on a nutty flavor.
Of course, taking the dry mushrooms in capsules eliminates the flavor entirely, but you then miss out on eating chocolate.